Saturday, August 13, 2011

What does this action of hers mean?

hey,kindly give some advice on this incident. There is this girl who stopped and even asked her friends to stop speaking to me,but i just kept cool and didnt do anything of any sort which hurt her.We didnt speak for almost 8 months.But she spoke to me 2 days back.I was cool and spoke to her softly as if nothing happened.when she started speakin to me her face lit up and i just loved that.It appeared that everything was going on well untill i observed her hands,she was kinda playing with it,she must be very nervous speakin to me,but i just maintained my calm.After abt 5 minutes she said that her friend was waiting for her so i bid her good bye in a very pleasant way.After some time i found out that no friend was waiting for her and it was all made up..I was a bit broken.She didnt even bother to text me later.Kindly make some things clear for me.Is it the way the things are appearing to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment