Tuesday, August 16, 2011

How can I prove I'm a harmless person?

I have been dating this guy for a month. I was diagnoised with mild schizophrenia and I used to cut last year, but I don't do it anymore, I still have a couple of scars on my arms that are barely noticable. one day we were at my place studying and he noticed one scar on my arm. he asked what happened and I told him how I used to cut and hear and see things last year. He acted weird when I told him. He avoids me and won't call me. He picks up when I call him but he still keeps his distance. His best friend said he was scared of me. He thinks I'm a pyscho or something. I'm not emo or gothic, in fact, I'm the complete opposite.I'm 16, I'm on the cheerleading squad, people say I'm preppy, ditzy and bubbly, I'm only 5'4 and weight 115 pounds, so I'm not big and scary looking. What do I do to show him that I'm a harmless person.

No comments:

Post a Comment