Sunday, August 14, 2011

My ex wont talk to me help?

My boyfriend broke up with me 15 days ago and has not talked to me since.I will admit the relationship was hard to manage and it moved a bit fast for him. i know he loved me because he told me time and time again what a difference i made and that he finally knew what it was like to love and be loved he treated me the same from the beginning to the end opening doors just laying and watching the starts he was different from the rest wasn't afraid to show he cared it just all became over whelming. in the begging i didn't want to except it but i have not tried to contact him in 11 days because me and his mother were talking and she said he just needs space and time she said i know he cared about you and he will talk to you again im just not sure when my question is when should i try to send him a text or give him a call if he needs space ill give it to him but i hope that we can be friends im not sure where to go from here. and yes my motives are only to become friends nothing more.

No comments:

Post a Comment