Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Small self doubt problems. Any ideas on fixing them?

I don't think a lot of us ever get over the needing to know phase no matter how old we are. I am tired of my boss taking credit for my suggestions that he implements then credits himself for but the way I look at it I'm 50 and secure as long as I feed him answers. I used to be afraid of change, still am, but your wise in not binding yourself to something that may be harmful to your reputation in your field whatever that may be. I would find out as much as I can about the position being offered then make your choice, I'm sure you know this but you like reinforcement. Good luck. And I think your girlfriend saw something worth grabbing a long time ago so good for her and the best of luck to you. It must be hard having the mind that you have don't take that wrong, I'm just amazed by your intelligence. Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment